Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tropic Vacation (EOTD)

OK...when I think of a vacation, I think of tropic places...beaches, palm trees, water and sun. Also, I think of tropic colors (bright, vibrant colors). Well, today I was feeling like I was in dire need of a vacation so I decided to do a look with tropical colors since there was no way in hell that I was getting away. Below is the look...











I used my Beauties Factory 120 Palette with four colors...a shimmer teal, shimmer yellow, matte lime green and a matte cream aas a highlight. Milani Liquid Liner in Black topped off with Jane Mineral Gel Eye Liner in Black, Cover Girl's Professional curved brush mascara in black mixed with Revlon's 3D Extreme Mascara in Black. Loreal True Match Blush in N3-4, and some gloss from Bath and Body Works...dont remember the name or color but it is a shimmery cream color.



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love this colour combo! Thanks for checking out my blog.. I am going to follow yours! :)

Rai said...

That's a really cute look.
lol I started to buy one of those palettes from Ebay.

I found one somewhere else.
So hopefully it comes in nicely.

jewel is a scribe said...

Ok ... I have a photo thing coming up, and seriously, you may need to do my makeup. As a grown woman, I've never EVER learned how to put on makeup. Don't laugh.

xo_Deja said...

I love yur make up here!!!