Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Mini Haul

Ok, so all last week Walgreens had a BOGO Free Sale on certain brands...they were Jane, Wet N' Wild, Maybelline and Loreal HIP Lip Products. I did not get any Loreal HIP Products but I did get a FEW new things. Ummm...Below are the products I picked up.



This is one purchase I made which included the Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eye Liner in Black and Jane Shimmering Blush in Peony. I think the Eyeliner was $5.99 and the Blush was $3.99 but I got that free.


So then I went another day last week and picked up some more items just because they were on sale. This time I got Jane Be Pure Mineral Powder in both Light and Medium. I got both because I didn't know which one would match my skintone. Best thing about it is that they were BOGO Free and on top of that, they were on Clearance for $3.59.
Now this next item wasn't BOGO Free but it was on Clearance and marked down TREMENDOUSLY!!! They are regularly $11.99 but were marked down to $2.59. WHAT A DEAL!!! This is the Revlon Soft On The Eyes Sheer Loose Eye Shadow Palette in Sub-Lime. It comes with a brush and a nice size mirror inside. I tried to do some swatches but my camera didn't do too well picking up the pigment.
Also, with this trip, I also got a $5.00 Coupon. SOOO...$5.00 off my next makeup visit.
Ok...my last makeup visit to Walgreen's but I couldn't resist using my $5.00 Walgreen's cash. So Maybelline was also BOGO Free and they also had $2.00 off coupons sitting right by the products sooo...I bought the Maybelline Volume XXL Lipgloss in some color (605 is on the bottom of the tube but it is like a pink/peachy color). It was $8.79. Then my free product was the Define-A-Brow Pencil in Dark Brown. It was $6.79. After applying the $2.00 coupon and the $5.00 coupon, I spent under $2.00 for both.
Lastly, I also picked up the Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Color and Set Brow Pencil. It has a pencil on one end and a mascara wand on the other. To me, it is ok. But this is not a review so let me move on. I also got the Perfect Pair Eye Wand in a Lilac color. This is a shadow stick on one end with an eye liner on the other. Pretty cool looking. The Brow Pencil was $1.59 and the Eyeshadow pencil was $3.99. Great Deals all week.
Well, that is all. Just wanted to share that with you. Have a great day you all.







No comments: