Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Makeup Collection...well, most of it

Ok...this is my makeup collection...with the exclusion of more than half of it that I gave away to my sister. But I posted this because I noticed a lot of others post this blog so I figured I would join the party. Below are what is left of my makeup collection (what I could find anyways because I am SURE I have mascaras, lipglosses and lipsticks in a few purses). Take a look...

These are all my face products...no, I do not use all this stuff...right now I mainly use the Wet N Wild Ultimate Mineral Powder.



These are all my blushes and bronzers...



My collection of eyeshadows...so many brands...and I WILL be adding more...


My mascaras...what is left at least because I am ALWAYS giving these away (brand new too). I am a mascara fiend and I mix them all the time. Can hardly ever use just one...


My lip glosses...I am sure I have more but I lose these all the time...



And the lipsticks...I rarely use these but I build the collection for when I want to use them...
And that is it...for NOW. I am too lazy to name all the items and I am sure you do not want to read them all...LOL.
Have a GREAT ONE!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha you're a gemini too? AWESOME! me too ;)

Oh but yeah I actually make my own banner with Photoshop. I'm not all that great at it but, I try. lol.

Nice makeup collection you got here. I can tell you're a mascara girl. hehehe. You have so much!!! I only have like 3... hahaha.