Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Copy Cat...

Ok, so I visited Tina Marie page today (as I usually do cause she is awesome) and she had a look on there that was copper and blue. Anywhoo...I LOVED this look. Her pics come out soooo clear (unlike mine) and she does such beautiful makeup. Anyways, I did a reinactment of her look (or so I tried) because I liked it that much. If you have not been on her page, you NEED to go there...she is awesome (did I say that already) tinamarieonline.blogspot.com is the place to go. Below are the pics...









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl this look is gorgeous! I think the gold looks beautiful. I love your version of this look. Great work girl. & thanks so much for the credit you said up there. Goshhhh it put a smile on my face. You're so sweet. :)

Miss Undastood said...

Thanks a bunch. I am rather sweet (at times~you know how us Geminis can get) but you deserve it girl