Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

To all my Non-American peeps...

I would like to get my hands on some NON-AMERICAN cosmetic items.  

..so to all you beauty lovers who know about these items..

..Japanese.
.UK..
..British..
...Korean.
.whatever the cause may be..

I want some...
We can swap, I can purchase...
..you can donate if you feel generous...

.Feel Generous..
LOL

Just hit me up and let me know...

thanks for reading...

ALSO...if you know someone who can help me out...
send them to my blog because I do NOT have many followers and cannot reach a mass amount for that reason...

THANKS IN ADVANCE

2 comments:

eki said...

wow your makeup skills are amazing!! the lashes are called darkness you can google and there are stores online that sell em for like $4-5 they are fab its very soft and not stiff :)

Rai said...

Try Eyeko.com for London, but Japanese Inspired cosmetics.
Use the code: E1803 & You get a free gift.

PLUS FREE SHIPPING! Hope that helps!