Followers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Shoot w/ Purpleink Models

A week ago today I did a photo shoot with Purpleink Mgmt. models. These girls were a real pleasure to work with. They showed true professionalism as well as were very down to earth so I had a blast doing their makeup for this shoot. The photographer, Cliff Lemar (who is awesome) sent me these pics (just one of each girl). These are not photo shopped at all so the makeup is STRICTLY my work. He will do the editing to the photos (which are waayyy more than are shown here) once Valencia lets him know what she wants done. But anywhoo...on to the pics...
Me...hard at work...

The lovely Valencia Christina (owner and model w/Purpleink Mgmt)


and the models...






That is all for now...just wanted to share with all my blogger friends (especially you JEN cause you always tell me to do more with my skills...Im tryna get there girl...Love ya). Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think. Where I did awesome and where I can improve!!
PEACE

2 comments:

Javetta Allen Mercadel said...

Girl, that makeup is something serious!! I don't see where you can improve...their faces were FLAWLESS! And kudos to the modeling agency for getting some sisters with a little meat on their bones instead of the ones who are one pound from death...

I BLEED PINK said...

You did an awesome job on the models. Also, this modeling agency seems rather intresting. Do they have a website?