Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Do You Grafitti????

Hey All...

I was feeling a little creative...
..a little COLORFUL...
.So I felt like "spray painting" my face...
..Not litera.lly but you know what I mean...
...but you all know I dont type much when I show pics so.


.HERE GOES..




Just a bunch of blending...
.a lot lot of base (actually not a lot) and eyeshadow...


..OH, when I was removing this, I realized the concealer I used as a base is an excellent base because I couldn't even REMOVE my makeup as easily with Lancome Eye Makeup Remover...


That concealer is...


ALMAY Nearly Naked Cover Up Stick (For Normal/Combo Skin)



It worked excellently...it made that eyeshadow STICK to my face...I think I shall use this one again. AND...it blended so smoothly.
That is all for now...
Shall post more pics soon...and I also wanna enter Kimberly Tia's flower power contest.
Have a great day ya'll

5 comments:

Rai said...

haha. Looks like that was fun.

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

wow beautifully blended! you should really get into freelance makeup or theater makeup. i think you can really shine there.

Miss Undastood said...

Thanks girls! Once again Jen, you encourage me to do more with my life! LOL. I think I will definitely look into that

Saimese said...

Omg, wow! so creative.. I love it! I agree with Jen. This talent should not go to waste!

Btw, I just came across your blog through Celly's page :)

Miss Undastood said...

Thanks Saimese. Glad to know you like my work. I appreciate the compliments